on 25 March 2011
If you already have/have read 'Before Dishonour' (A scene setter for the Star Trek: Destiny series) then you don't need this. This book is the German translation.

If you have'nt read 'Before Dishonour' yet, don't bother, its not very good at all and ridiculous in places, which is a surprise considering Peter David has written some of the very best Star Trek books (Q-Sqaured and Vendetta are ESSENTIAL!).
on 25 May 2011
If you do buy this book please note that it is written in GERMAN - I probably missed this when I purchased this - so if your first language is english and you can't speak or read german then dont buy.
on 2 March 2011
I can't really review this book as I can't read it. The book appears to be in german but I didn't see that anywhere on the info page for the book. So as the title says this is a heads up that the book is in german, not english, which confused me seeing as I bought it from amazon.co.uk