on 2 March 2012
I have just started making jewellery and find these head pins very useful. I'm have a great time making my own jewellery.
on 10 December 2012
Lightweight and not really long enough for me, OK if you want to make little projects. They were all straight and came quickly.
on 10 July 2013
Terrible quality. PIns were already bent in the cellophane pack. The point was too blunt... couldn't stick it in very soft expanded polystyrene. When trying to use them the pins bent VERY easily. Don't waste your time and money. A dead loss.
on 13 September 2012
These arrived much quicker than I expected, the following day.
Would have been more impressed if they had been kept straight as quite a lot of them were slightly bent, but all in all a very good product and many happy hours spent making jewellery with my daughters
on 10 July 2013
When you start out on a new hobby and need to stock up on some things it can be expensive so I was really pleased with the value for money i got when I ordered the head pins. They arrived really quickly and when you are eager to get started that's a good thing.
on 12 June 2013
good value for money. just right for jewellery making. would order from here again in the future. Did have to wait a long time for it to come.
on 11 December 2013
These items arrived quickly and seemed a decent price for the amount of head pins you are getting in the pack. However, the plastic bag the pins arrived in was very flimsy and when I opened it up I found that about half of the pins were bent and pretty much unusable. The pins are also very flimsy and some appeared slightly discoloured.

Because I only paid £1.70 for 200 pins and around 40 - 50 % of the pins were usable I will give it 3 stars, Had I paid more my rating would have been lower.
on 18 October 2014
These arrived today (18th Oct), (I was advised of despatch on 3rd September) You get what you pay for, at only £1 I suppose that they are good value But I would say that about 25% are so bent that they will not be used for the project they were intended for.
on 17 May 2013
Arrived very quickly. There are a few head pins which are very bent but this is the general nature of head pins sold in large quantities as they have to be malleable enough to bend and cut easily with tools so they sometimes get bent in the packaging, too rigid and you wouldn't be able to work with them. I'll use the bent ones to try out some ideas I have so they won't be wasted: I hate using good findings to try out an idea that doesn't work.
on 24 March 2014
these are great would use again fast reliable service highly recommended if you want to be sure that you are dealing with a reputable person you will be happy with these i made loads of earings and everyone i gave them to was pleased i would use again i assure you