on 5 November 2011
I wasn't terribly happy with my last internet protection software so wanted to try something else. Very easy to install and use, and best of all it doesn't slow the computer down like some others can. A full system scan found and neutralised some spyware that my previous software had missed.

Very pleased with this purchase.
on 9 March 2012
I have used Panda for years and found it worked well for me without loads of annoying messages and warnings that make you panic over something you actually allowed, like cookies.
I have always found it is cheaper to buy a new CD/DVD set than automatically continuing with the a download. Shop around and you will get really good leightweight protection for very little money.
on 12 January 2014
This is a well known brand of computer security/anti-virus software. As far as my computer is concerned it slowed it down but not as bad as Norton did. I have given the product just 2 stars but other people might find it is worth of more.
on 14 September 2012
The Panda security was just what i needed, it does exactly what it says on the box, very easy to install and use has been really great, will renew again next year, keep it up great product and very user friendly. 5 stars from me.
on 22 November 2013
Easy installation, doesn't slow down your pc, cheaper than renewing your Panda license, arrived earlier than expected. Waht more can I ask for
on 27 July 2013
I have always used panda.this year it was much easier to install than ever !!!!!! even someone like me that is not great on technical stuff.
on 8 March 2015
Good internet protection recommend for the price
on 29 August 2014
working fine and consume less resources.....
on 15 October 2014
Great service,and always a great deal
on 4 December 2014