Size: 46|Colour: Sea Salt|Change
Price:£12.50 - £32.20

on 15 November 2013
Bought one of these from shop in Wales very nice but the one on Amazon is slightly smaller in size but it still fits
on 4 March 2013
I ordered two of these in Black and Sea Salt (Ivory) and am very happy with them. The fleece fabric is lightweight but not flimsy and extremely soft, like velvet and the cut is very flattering. I usually wear men's fleeces as they are more generous than women's that tend to be too narrow and short in my size but end up having to shorten the arms. These are just right, not too baggy, the arm length is good and the length goes just past my hips. I am 1.55m tall and usually wear a UK12 in tops. I ordered a 14 so they would fit over a T-shirt and I it works great.

I haven't washed them yet but don't expect any problems. Highly recommended!
on 4 August 2012
Lightspeed delivery - I ordered Friday afternoon and it arrived Saturday morning! Nice lightweight, comfortable fleece, a generous fit without being like a potato sack. Colour looks more purplish in the photo (slate blue) but it's still a nice colour so I'm not returning it. Looking forward to wearing it on upcoming camping trips.
on 9 December 2012
I bought this as I already own a Miska fleece from last year and love it, however, the problem with this one is the ribbon trim to the inside of the neck seam. On my old fleece this is fine but on this one it is really hard and 'plasticky' and the edges scrape your neck - not possible to remove it as it is double stitched into the neck seam. Disappointed, had to return it.
on 14 December 2012
Love the colour. It washes well and dries quickly.
It's lovely and warm.
Only 3 stars because I don't feel smart in it-I seem to be
forever straightening it around the shoulders and neckline
on 26 March 2013
Really love my Craghoppers fleece. Nicely zips up to keep your neck warm or opens to get a little bit of ventilation on a hike or when you pop indoors.
Good fit, reasonably fitted to look stylish.
on 24 December 2012
Wear this fleece a lot - under waterproof jackets for dog walking and around the house too - nice length as it comes below the waist.....
on 28 March 2013
This fleece is just right, right fit, lovely colour, and good quality. The length of the sleeves is just right. And such a bargain.
on 28 December 2012
good value for the money very easy to wear and warm for where i work nice top good quality for money
on 9 January 2014
I have just realised that I have mixed the reviews of this top up with another one. In any case they both deserve a five star rating. Lovely blue colour like bluebell, micro fleece material, warm and comfortable.