Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 22 September 2013
Great flash fiction with clever twists and appealing turns of phrase. Is Willie Wit the author's real name? If not, an appropriate pen-name!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 February 2012
I've dipped in and out of these stories over the last couple of weeks or so. They're self contained each with a quirky little twist. Willie has the gift of making every word count, keeping the stories short,sharp and to the point. I enjoyed them and a couple had me guessing. Thanks Willie.
on 1 May 2013
These are not short stories - they really are tiny tales! So easy to dip into when you just have a couple of minutes to spare and each one a joy to read. I loved trying to guess the twist in the tale. A delightful collection and for free too - thank you Mr Wit.
on 18 March 2014
A lot more than 20 tales in this collection!

This was a lovely read, the stories were short, nearly all with good twists that I missed coming no matter how hard I looked. The writing was strong, introducing characters and situations quickly, while leaving room to still trick the reader.

My one complaint about the book would be a story, or rather a set of stories that followed on from each other, yet were spread throughout the book. As I liked to think about the story I had just read and not plough through in one go I felt lost on these.

A good read and I would like to see more from this author
on 30 December 2012
The first of these twenty short stories was very good and spooky and far the best.The rest were a lot shorter with a mix of story lines and were nowhere as near entertaining.I think these are best read in short spurts as the book can get a bit tedious when read one after the other as I did.
I give it 3* because the first story was good and saved this book.
on 2 February 2013
I don't normally write reviews but I wanted Willie Wit to get credit for creating great stories, with twists and stings, in such a short concept format. I enjoy the interlink between some of the stories (look out for the true gent that is the Dentist, and the several parts of Overtime).
Well done, Sir, great book highly recommended!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 January 2012
This is an interesting collection of flash fiction. Initially I was quite enchanted by them but eventually I began to get 'the feel' for them and found them all rather in the same mode - a normal situation looked at from a slightly quirky viewpoint. It's a good book for dipping into in between longer works. On the whole I enjoyed it.
on 9 April 2012
Having downloaded this onto my Kindle as one of the free books of the day, I turned my attention to it late last night, not really knowing what to expect nor whether it would really be my cup of tea, so to speak.
Hooked from the start! Not once did I manage to foresee the outcome.
This is the first time I've ever submitted a review on Amazon - well done Willie!
By the way, my two teenage children read a couple this morning and have asked to borrow my Kindle! There aren't many books you can say that about.
I'd have gladly paid full price for this, and hope many others do.
on 13 September 2014
I have enjoyed this book,reading it on nights I just could not sleep. Lovely short stories all with a twist.
on 3 August 2012
I normally steer well clear of short stories, but after numerous recommendations, I decided to give this book a try. I found it to be well written, and compelling. Most of the stories had me guessing and I loved the story running through the book.

Thanks to this author, I will now be looking a more books of short stories