on 18 March 2014
I found this very sour and had to flavour it quite alot with honey which I love. I also love plain greek yogurt but I just could not enjoy this one. I find that these yogurts have a smell which puts me off.
on 30 October 2013
This product arrived in good time was wel l packaged and a good price. This is not one of the best flavours for me but it was ok, it needs a bit of honey added.
on 9 September 2014
Wanted to try it again, not sure if I like it now ?
on 22 May 2015
brill
on 30 March 2014
a very healthy low fat yogurt, and with the addition of fresh berries makes a very tasty dessert. Will buy again.
on 9 July 2013
It may seem expensive - well it does - but it makes up very well and is so convenient for example storage in a hot climate.
on 5 November 2014
Quick delivery. But not impressed with product
on 8 October 2013
I love Easiyo Low Fat Greek Style Yoghurt. You can have it with stewed fruit, put it in receipes, it's lovely on it's own with honey or on your cereal. The low fat is nice and thick and creamy and does not taste any less enjoyable than the full fat one! I have stocked up a load to keep me going. It does seem pricey though and it is not obvious on Amazon how many you are getting for your money and you seem to have to check this and shop around a lot.

See one answered question