on 21 May 2017
Lovely book. You are whisked all around the mediterreanean and told so much history along the way.
on 8 June 2017
Fascinating and beautifully written. I want to visit so many of the wonderful places described and it is so sad that us humans are destroying so much. Thank you.
on 11 June 2012
I have read with joy the other olive books. Carol's wonderful desciptives keep the reader wanting for more. I felt her fear, amazement, horror, sadness,disappointment, joy, tears, frustration and even the happiness, all the way through all the countries that she visited. I admire her courage and strength in her tour,believing always in the beauty of the olive tree,striving to discover the real and true history surrounding it's origins. Bravo!!
on 14 May 2018
good book
on 30 November 2016
Didn't enjoy it as I don't know any of the places she visits
on 11 July 2017
Great book
on 24 June 2017
Brillient so intertesting
on 17 September 2016
Unmissable . A beautifuly written book I couldn't put down .
on 11 February 2016
Unfortunately I gave up half way through this book, I had read Carol's previous books and this was a disappointment, maybe it was the difference in subject. The other books are about her life on the olive farm and this is a travel book ~ something I am not interested in
on 23 November 2012
I read this on holiday and I also read 50 shades and Elizabeth 1st ! I like a good mix. The Olive Tree books read at a leisurely pace and I have them all - except the coffee table book - which I will buy soon.