on 17 January 2016
Great Bluetooth speaker, they connect quickly and the volume is loud for its size. The price was reasonable and once charged it can last for up to eight hours continually.
on 23 July 2017
Bought this for one of my son's Xmas Presents. He absolutely was delighted with the product
on 18 July 2017
lovely sound perfect
on 24 July 2017
Great Speaker but I also own an Anker Premium which is a small amount more and a big improvement in sound quality.
on 6 March 2017
sound is great Love it!
on 18 November 2013
Brilliant bit of kit - well pleased. Excellent tone for such a small piece of equipment. It will be great for plugging into the MP3 or Asus pad when we are away on holiday.
on 9 March 2015
excellent value for the price.
on 2 August 2013
Hi Fellow Amazonian,

Firstly, you can find these cheaper on Ebay and the manufacturers website, but I still bought these here on Amazon....I really am a rebel without a cause!!! ;O)

I've owned 4 X-Mini's (Sold), 2 Sweet BT Speakers (Sent Back - Faulty) and still own the rather good Kitsound Boom Bar.

Firstly the volume, this is louder then all three of the aforementioned speakers and the quality is very impressive. The magic hole at the back of the unit, called the Bass Port certainly does the job, and if you look at the spec of all the speakers, it's high volume level is confirmed.

As mentioned this reaches higher volumes and has better sound distribution with little or no distortion then any of the other aforementioned speakers could too.

I was looking for something loud, not too big, with bluetooth and not too expensive and this certainly fits the bill.

Build quality is very good but then again, I've only had it a day. It is a bit plasticky in my opinion and prefer the tactile quality on the Boombar. But all in all, a well manufactered bit of kit.

The device is light and has a good form factor. I, like many of my fellow reviewers wish that the item came in a protective case!!! Been looking on amazon for something decent and inexpensive but as yet have not found anything.......

Working the device is very simple - press on/off button to turn on, press play/pause button for a 3 to 4 seconds to begin pairing mode, wait for light to flash blue and green and voila!!!! begin paring procedure. The unit also has an AUX IN for wired connectivity, but this is pretty standard on wireless speakers in this day and age.

I really like the touch sensitive buttons to control the unit. I have used the unit with BB Playbook and Optimus 4x HD and both devices sound great through the speaker. With the use of a decent music player with eq the sound is very much to my liking :)

I have Poweramp on the Optimus and Neutron on the Playbook and am really happy with both.

Well, thats it for know. This is a great device and with the sudden appearence of so many BT speakers that appear to be so similar, it is great to see something on the market which stands out from the crowd and works so effectively. Well done Azatom.....the UFO has landed.

Hope this review helps and happy shopping :)
on 7 June 2014
I read all the reviews of this product and ordered one. The instructions were very poor and I had loads of trouble getting it to work, so I contacted the makers and asked for better instructions. Seven months later, I am still waiting for a reply. I took the speaker on holiday recently and managed to get it to work twice. After that it failed. It is now awaiting disposal and my new alternative is working well. It only scores two stars because it did work properly a couple of times, but compared with my replacement product, it is rubbish.
on 15 July 2013
I researched portable speakers for 3 weeks before buying this, and I totally made the right choice. I tried out every speaker I could in the shops from £10 to over £100. The UFO sounds better, and is louder than the Jawbone, for example, and that costs £120! I paid £35 for my UFO including shipping! Other speakers in the same price range offer half the quality and have much lower volume. I only just got mine so I cant comment on battery life, but the unit is bigger than I thought it would be (although still very portable, ideal for packing for a holiday or camping trip) and feels much better made than its rivals. It has a weight and rigidity to it you don't get with others in this price range. Very well built. It also looks better than its rivals in my opinion, and its upward facing UFO design gives a much better sound spread than forward facing speakers. I'm a bit of an amateur audiophile so sound quality is important to me. When I turned this on for the first time a huge grin spread across my face. It's amazing!!! Don't waste your money anywhere else. Buy this with confidence! Azatom are English too. Its great to see a British company making something this good, and at this price! Hope to see more of them in the coming years.