Customer reviews

Pukka Organic Castor Oil 250ml
Size: 250ml|Change
Price:£10.08+ Free shipping

on 25 January 2017
I've been using this for my lashes and its helped make them strong and thickb
on 7 June 2017
Really high quality oil, very thick use on my eyebrows and lashes which have grown, use as a medicine for my kids when they have a cold rub on chest with beetle leaf.
on 13 March 2017
High quality castor oil. It's the first time I've actually purchased a "Pukka" product and I can say I'm impressed
on 1 December 2016
Love it, thank you.
on 9 May 2017
Excellent product and nice that it is in glass bottles. I would not hestitate to buy it again. Highly recommended
on 18 July 2017
This stuff is messy and WILL NOT wash out if it spills onto fabrics. Use with the correct precautions.
on 18 August 2016
WORKS PERFECTLY
on 30 July 2016
Good product
on 31 August 2017
This castor oil is cold pressed, perfect to use it as castor oil pack. Don't use it if you are pregnant.
on 11 May 2017
I have curly hair and I've always found it hard for my hair to grow, even a little bit. I've been using this for 2 months and I've seen some growth! (Even with my natural curly hair) I'm happy with the results -( reccomend keeping it on throughout the night and wash in the morning)