Customer reviews

Size: 1 x 150 ml|Change
Price:£6.75+ Free shipping

on 10 August 2017
Bought this after tasting a well known alternative that i was trying to convince my 6 month old to take. This tastes much better and although doesnt taste nice its certainly not unpleasant. One of the few brands suitable for babies that contains iron which is a hige plus. Only negative is that my baby needs to take 5mls (which is quite high volume wise) but still much easier than convincing him to swallow aforementioned stuff!
on 11 August 2017
I bought these as they contain a fairly comprehensive set of vitamins. Unfortunately my son doesn't like the taste and after trying the first time, I haven't managed to give it to him again... it would be great if they could come in more enticing flavours, e.g. Banana or strawberry.
on 30 March 2016
I love the product but it's so difficult to give it to my toddler and I don't know how vitabiotics expects this to be from 4 months when it doesn't come with a syringe!
on 5 August 2014
Very happy with the product. Does exactly what it says on the packet. Tastes good for baby and advert time my baby has a little gold I start giving it and in couple of days she is back to 100 % so highly recommend . Quick delivery as well as much cheaper than in any other farmacy
on 7 August 2017
After three months of using, I am noticing improvements in my 2 and 4 years health. I think it does the job by providing the missing vitamins of their diet.
on 27 August 2015
I got these as my little man had a cold and i wanted to give him a bost, its helped him clear the cold and he actually seemed to sleep better since he has been having it
on 17 August 2017
Good Quality but very strong flavour. I guess it's doing it's job, but the first time I gave it to my 16 month old he gagged. it's a very strong Orange flavour!
on 14 September 2015
This is the only vitamin supplement my son will take, he seems to really like the taste. Gives me peace of mind as he is quite a fussy eater.
on 9 July 2017
Baby likes it and I think it has a good dosage of the right vitamins and minerals
on 13 March 2017
Great price compared to the high street. I will buy again!