Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.49

on 27 December 2010
This is the kind of music I wish they would dance to on "Strictly Come Dancing" - it's proper tango music and a real joy to listen to. Some of the tracks have vocals, some are purely instrumental and they are all excellent. I knew and liked a few of these tracks before I heard the CD but the unfamiliar tracks are just as enjoyable even on first hearing. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes real dance music. I can assure you, you won't be disappointed.
on 27 November 2011
I didn't have one tango track in my large collection of cds; I took a chance on this one and it is superb for my purpose with many classic recognisable (if you're a bit old!) tracks with good specialised orchestras.
on 23 March 2012
This is not a Tango disc for serious ballroom dancers. There are 16 tracks, some of them are anaemic, others are not just right for ballroom dancers looking for traditional strict-tempo tangos. Of the 16 tracks, only about four of five are the sort of tango tracks which would entice good ballroom dancers onto the dance-floor. All in all, very disappointing and obviously compiled by people who know little about strict-tempo tango dancing.
on 1 September 2011
Just remember this, tango and tango can be different things and this is ballroom tango, surely nice for those who like that. But it has nothing to do with argentinian tango which is the real and original tango. But dancing is fun and healthy for all of us so just enjoy it. But don't mix it up....
on 13 September 2011
Some great tangos on this disc. They are old recordings but from the days when a musician was just that.
on 10 February 2012
The selection of music is limited but for a beginner of collection of tango music, this is a good starter. Music to dance to
on 21 January 2014
The music cheers me up and makes me want to dance! I would recommend it to anyone who loves toTango.
on 24 September 2015
Bought for dancing class. they like it
on 27 July 2014