Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

Price:£1.60+ Free shipping

on 24 September 2012
they are tags. they are brown. so do as they say on the ..er...label. they arrived on time and in top condition.
many thanks.
on 11 September 2013
I had a near panic attack when these arrived as I ordered the wrong size! They were massive compared to what I usually order for my homemade Christmas gift tags... taking a minute to breathe and think it over, I searched through my rubber stamps and found 2 East of India tags that filled the space perfectly and quite frankly love these new bigger size tags now!! Just be aware of size before ordering (get a ruler and check if you're not sure!)... but for the actual product they are ideal and top quality! Not one fault with any of the tags. Very happy!

(and for those of you wondering what stamps worked well with these tags... They are the East of India 'To... With love from...' stamp (large with border) and printed underneath the East of India heart stamp! x
on 3 December 2011
I bought these as part of a business venture the whole process was easy and they arrived in the post within 1 day. Excellent service and product, superb value.
on 2 July 2012
Card is decent quality but the ring around the string-hole is red in colour not brown as shown in the pictures which is what I need for my craft project. Ordered on Wednesday delivered on Monday so not exactly lightening speed but not bad either.
on 29 November 2012
This is the second time I've ordered these tags. This batch is a lot thinner than before (first order placed six months ago) and you have to be careful not to bend them. However, I use them for mounting buttons and brooches just fine, and I'd imagine that they'd stand up to the test if used as a label for packaging. Top marks for shipping: they arrived within 24 hours of placing the order.
on 5 November 2012
Arrived in good time and packaging
Was a little worried how they would look
They are better than the picture
Using for gifts and putting my own designs on them
Realy pleased
Will buy again and would recommend
on 7 October 2013
The tage I received are very poor quality. The card is very thin. I accept that buyinh blind this is a risk but it was made worse by useless packaging. They were packed tightly together in a small thin elastic band which was too small for the purpose and has damaged some of the labels. They were also just put in a platic postal bag which meant they were also damaged during postage. Complete waste of money.
on 11 July 2016
These tags have lasted me so long for my business.
The card is strong and the hole and string are neat. I recently went through a re-branding process and no longer wanted rectangular tags. I simply cut them using templates to make them into the new shape I wanted and I love them just as much. Very versatile.
on 19 November 2015
A reorder. These are good enough for packaging requirements. If you're buying these to make invitations with then I'd pay a little more and get the thicker card variety. White string isn't great, but I replace it with twine and it looks quite nice.
on 19 May 2014
I ordered two packs of these, expecting them to arrive in two neatly sealed bags, however, 100 tags arrived, loose, in a 'very ripped' A4 brown envelope! Amazingly none were missing, but I think that's more down to the Post Office staff and perhaps luck, than anything to do with the packaging arrangements provided by the supplier. As these have been puchased for business purposes, I can only hope ShopInc pay attention to this review as I will have the need to purchase this product again in the future.

See one answered question