on 31 March 2017
Got double of season 3 volume1 and no volume 3 of season 2 😠
on 19 September 2013
Picture quality.
The series is still as good as it was first time around, apart from the continuity problem with the dog/wolf. The problem is with the disc set. A previous reviewer did mention problems with picture quality, because they had put too much on too few discs. But as there is quite a price difference with the 15 disc set, i thought i would risk it. Big mistake. Unless you are happy watching a poor quality picture {especially action and external shots}, my advice would be to pay the extra and get the 15 disc set. I did not, so instead of saving money, i ended up having to buy the other set as well {oops}.
on 23 April 2013
In the days of brick phones, and personal police work, before the internet, this show captures the heart with an amazing man and a badly dressed italian. men want to be him, women want to be with him, the perfect gentleman who serves for no other reason than to serve the greater good. charming as hell this is a beautiful series
on 26 June 2013
This show is just as brilliant as it was when I watched it as a child.

It is by a long shot worth the £35.00, I think it was, I paid for it.

If you have to decide whether to go to the cinema or get this then I would recommend this amazing box set.

I bought it from Pop corn and candy who's service is 5 star as well.
on 23 June 2013
I remember this series being broadcast but i did not see it from the start. Also i did not see the series finale.
This is a super programme for anyone to enjoy.
on 11 November 2014
Loved this series when it first came out and decided to get the box set. Its still as good (although a little dated) and we've now found our kids absolutely love it! Its gentle and funny but with enough action to keep the story moving along and of course my daughter loves Diefenbaker the deaf wolf! There always seems to be a moral to the story and the good guys generally win so its the sort of Sunday evening entertainment for the whole family that hasn't really been on TV for a while.
on 28 April 2013
this is such a lovely boxset, first watched it when I was a teenager so watching it again made me feel 14 again. paul gross best work if your a fan of his.
on 9 February 2014
My partner and I enjoyed watching this series until we lost Frasiers partner Ray then we stopped watching it. It did not have the same impact after that.
on 14 May 2013
I've loved this series since first seeing it in the late 90's. Intelligent humour, and rollicking great story lines that leave you on the edge of your seat. Excellent value for the amount of watching, and nothing is lost with the passing of time.... it helps that the lead is so darn gorgeous, but it'd work even if he was average looking ;-)
on 3 October 2015
Fab, brings back lovely memories