Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 17 June 2013
I wasn't expecting much for the price but this notebook is better than I was expecting! It arrived this morning with the post and I was thinking that the pages would need to be ripped out against the wire and that the lines would be so feint I couldn't see them, but I was so wrong! There are teeny tiny perforations to take the paper out along which will leave a straight, tidy edge and the lines are darker than I was thinking too!

I'll definitely be getting it again!
on 8 October 2015
Ordered one of these notebooks recently and didn't mind which colour it was out of the blue, black and purple stated. However when it arrived I was horrified to discover that they sent me a bright pink one which is not as described. Therefore if you are not in touch with your feminine side you may not want to take the risk.
review image
on 21 August 2014
Excellent value, sturdy enough to write on without something underneath, good quality paper.
on 17 January 2014
A great little book for the price. The lines aren't too bold or too feint so that's a little bonus. Unfortunately I couldn't pick a colour - I wanted a blue one but recieved a black one instead. Also, it arrived 3 days after it was supposed to. That was quite annoying as I needed it to be here a little sooner.
on 26 August 2013
Product is fine, but the delivery by K Direct was hopeless.
They first sent me the twinwire A6 notebooks, but with the spine on the top instead of the left hand side.
that was back in April.
I had another go in June? They still send me the wrong one.
I complained, then they said they'd replace them. (note: no name of contact who replied. I asked for one but didn't receive one).
Eventually they did replace them - but these were 2 spotted A6 notebooks hardback. (Note: they had the correct ones on the delivery note, but these were then crossed out by hand.
Hopeless hopeless delivery system and organisation..
on 26 June 2014
This was actually a lot better than I was expecting. Its a good quality pad that can be put in my jacket pocket and taken around and not get in the way
on 26 July 2016
Great price. However, the description says plastic cover but it's not, it's card. The plastic cover was the main reason for buying these notebooks.
on 5 October 2013
Excellent book, I got a blue one :) Great for jotting, doodling, or even note taking!! Recommended for all uni students/teachers alike!
on 6 February 2015
For the price it's a good little notebook. Handy to just keep in my kitchen drawer and doesn't take up much space. Fast delivery.
on 1 October 2016
I was extremely lucky to get the colour i wanted!
Men beware of the bright pink. It may not be what you would want.

See one answered question