on 8 May 2015
These are really good nappies, fit well, no leaks. But can't purchase them any more due to Amazon prime :-( disappointed
on 10 April 2015
Very disappointed in amazon and pampers, making these items unavailable unless we join prime! Nappies are expensive enough without the added amount of prime especially when you have to pay it all in one payment
on 2 March 2015
This not wat I wanted I though I was buying an wardrobe oh well wat going to happen now
on 2 May 2013
These diapers havecaused me nothing but grief which is strange because the previous size were great. My baby is constantly wet and its a pain to keep changing her clothes and the diapers every time she leaks!! UGH!!
on 23 February 2015
With my first son (now 4) I opted against pampers as they seemed to stick to his little bum when he'd done a number2.. However they no longer make the nappies I used for him so I thought I would give pampers another go with my new arrival.. I trialled all of the nappies on the market including shops own brands, and it was a very close call between pampers and Sainsbury's little ones. Pampers won in the end as they were soft, very absorbent, have a wet indicator and of course don't stick to my new sons bottom! They are a very good nappy, very good subscribe and save price and well worth every penny .
on 5 May 2013
As described these are pampers nappies.
From memory (of a woman who just had a baby) I could say that the nappies are white and not colourful as in the smaller pack of nappies.

I would advise this brand only because the material seem to be softer than other brands.
I tried different nappies' brands because the poo was very often coming out of the nappy and onto my babie's back...Now I know it was due to my lack of experience as a "nappy fitter" more than anything (I used to tighten the nappy much too loosely).
on 27 June 2016
I have tried pretty much all the expensive brands of nappies, including the ridiculously priced Japanese brands like Merries and Moony. This Pampers range is superior to them all - in particular, no leaks! I was using the Baby-Dry range from birth, until I discovered the Premium Protection and decided to try it. I love the wetness indicator feature - there is a line on the nappy that is yellow but turns blue when baby wets the nappy. It's quite fun to see it progressively get blue over a few hours :)
on 18 June 2013
OK - obvious stuff out of the way first....Pampers are good nappies. Haven't tried any others - but these work fine and seem to fit my little boy really well (he's 9 weeks - but quite big)
Next - why would anyone buy these in the shops when you can get them cheaper and delivered to your door using Amazon Family - and even better on subscription so you don't even have to think about ordering them - they just arrive! And they've just reduced the price even more! Thanks Amazon!
on 4 October 2013
Really love the new baby nappies. The mesh lining is great for absorbing breastfed poop. I am just frustrated that they do not have a size 3+ or 4 as my baby has now outgrown these and we are having issues with leaks as the acti-fit and baby dry nappies do not have the mesh and therefore do not absorb as well. As new guidelines suggest weaning at 6 months rather than 4 I hope Pampers adapt this product to accommodate this change.
on 29 April 2015
Very good, value for money pack of nappies. You will find it difficult to beat Amazon prices (although if you look carefully you may be able to!). What puzzles me is why Amazon are discriminating against non Amazon prime members and now restricting the sale of many packs of nappies to Amazon prime members only. This will not encourage me to join their "club", but rather to look elsewhere.