Customer reviews

on 8 November 2013
This is my second Pure DAB 1500 big fan of this model very easy to use controls and totally reliable, plus brilliant DAB sound and ideal if you want to block out neighbours sounds - just plug it in with some big padded headphones.
on 24 February 2014
I purchased this Personal radio to replace another (easier to use) pocket radio. I then rated the radio which was delivered quickly and in excellent condition on the basis that I found it hard to operate. I would like to amend the rating and give it a five star rating. Being over 75 years of age is no excuse for down grading a product and I apologise to the manufacturer and distributer. Hopefully this will now change my original rating.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 March 2015
marvelous
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 August 2013
Amazing little radio, for DAB and fm and can take anywhere, and great reception. Not sure why the DAB occasionally makes it sounds like its wading through water?

See one answered question