on 18 June 2017
Only had it a few weeks and its already busted.
on 20 May 2017
Excellent item
on 21 May 2017
Happy Customer!
on 28 April 2017
It's so good, I tried using this to lock away my sadness.... as i;m laughing at my own jokes, I've begun finding my way off this bridge.
on 22 April 2017
Bought this from a known DIY store, couldn't be bothered taking it back when the "weather proof" version decided to jam after a month. Ended up getting a Yale replacement from Amazon, the difference in quality is night and day, and it didn't cost much more?
on 26 March 2014
Bought two locks after 4 months one lock would not open and had to get it hack sawed of, after 6 months the same happened with the second lock.
Because I was out of the 90 day return period I could not return them.
Could not find an e-mail address for the company to complain,as it said on the packaging Life Time Guarantee
I believe this product is made France
Peter 26th March 2014
on 14 September 2011
Having shopped around, in store and online I decided to try this combination padlock. Lots of people use the padlock and I thought it might be a better option than getting lots of spare keys cut. It arrived quickly, is a good size, appears to be strong and it was easy to set the combination. The real test will be how weatherproof it is in the cold and frost. I'd recommend this padlock.
on 11 March 2014
as with many other's I experienced digit change! I think if you have your fingers on the numbers when turning shackle out of the way, it seems to change code (in my case the last two digits)? I had to 'pick' the lock, yes this lock can be un locked by feel.
It may be this lock is not for out side use.
Perhaps a good soak in oil may be useful right from the start, not a light oil. Dave
on 23 October 2013
I've recently had to return two of these locks as they both proved totally unreliable. After setting a new code, the padlock would work for a couple of times but then the final digit would randomly reset itself to something else. Certainly not a padlock that you could rely on. I think that they must be from a defective batch. Definitely not up to the Master Lock usual standard.
on 19 December 2013
Easy to set and use for a while, but we found that it wouldnt work one day, it wouldnt open on the combination chosen. The same thing happened to another the same brand so its not us its the rubbish cheap lock. Avoid this brand. as the combination mechanism stops working after a while. We had to cut the lock open with a builders tool..........