Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 1 June 2012
I loved this book the humour is great as is the romance and the story has depth to it too. I'd recommend this to all; it makes you grin never mind smile!
on 26 April 2013
This is a first for me I only got this book because it was free but it was really good it was based in the old western days around the late 1800s this is one of the funniest most romantic books I have read I loved both Abbi and Rio she 's lucky Rio was a patient man but what a man he can come rescue me anytime lol fantastic.
on 23 April 2013
This was a very enjoyable story lots of humour the characters of Annie and Rio were great I'd like to see a sequel as they were so funny how Rio didn't turn Annie over his knee I'll never know, she really led him on lol
on 29 December 2012
I did not expect to find this any different to others of its type and it was a reasonable read. I enjoyed the characters.