Customer reviews

Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Carrot Growth Serum -178ml

on 20 March 2013
I use a lot of serums and try as many brands as possible. This is one of the best I've used. There is no strong scent, it applies well to caribbean hair, it has the right consistency (on the shelf shop brands tend to be far too thin). I highly recommend this serum and it will last you a long time.
11 people found this helpful
on 20 March 2018
Good product. I dont think it strengthens your hair or makes your hait grow faster, but it does give your facial hair and head hair a nice sheen. Buy this if you're looking for shiny hair.
on 8 August 2013
needed to get more growth is hard to grow areas this was not what I expected as works more like a moisturiser and split ends preventer which I have seen a vast improvement my hair is showing signs of growth all over but not in the hard to grow area I need help with.
2 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2015
So glad I found this for daughter and myself. Much lighter and odourless than others and the price helps too.
Use a little too much and you could attract a bit too much fluff..
on 2 September 2016
Not sure if it actually made my hair grow, possibly!
on 23 August 2015
This stuff is amazing!!! Since using it, my hair has grown loads and is much healthier. I apply it each day and smells amazing and doesn't leave my hair greasy. My friends also love it and have got them hooked too. :)
on 4 January 2014
I liked it because with just a few drops leaves the hair strong and controlled.
And also serves as a heat shield
on 13 November 2014
This product is amazing, I have used it few times only and my hair looks much better! Smells lovely and leaves your hair smooth and shiny!!!
on 2 January 2015
Great product, found it most useful when I had relaxed hair combined with straighteners helped improve the condition of my hair by stopping my GHD's burning the ends.
on 22 August 2015