Customer reviews

on 24 April 2013
I use a lot of honey in the recipes I bake or make, and sometimes I swap it out for this. It's a low GI and good for you. Recommended to anyone who is allergic to honey, or wants a lower GI count.
on 16 February 2013
A convenient jar (no more spilled sugar)! I llke the taste and know it is better for me than sugar. I always use it on my breakfast cereal to have a healthy start to the day I recommend that you try it too.
on 26 February 2014
I love this natural sweetener, its light and easy - its not altering the taste of the drink like the other ones do - and its natural , its on my monthly order and I love it
on 9 February 2013
Love the taste and sweetness, very healthy comparing to other syrups, using it for the last 5 years, kids love it .
on 7 December 2014
Delicious and so good for you. With excellent service
on 27 June 2013
Easy to use,very sweet. Be careful with this,as it can be sweet.Both good and bad. nice to have in different places,handy
on 13 August 2012
Goods arrived quickly. One pack of three was wrong product but this was immediately remedied and sent replacement products really quickly. Good quality product as I expected.
on 14 July 2013
I use this product regularly in beverages, it is a good clean container & a little agave goes a long way.
on 1 January 2017
One bottle too smashed but good on the whole
on 17 March 2013