Platform: PC|Change

on 11 April 2015
Great!
on 11 March 2013
This is all I would expect from an expansion pack - nice variety of items, plus a whole new city to add to my Sim universe. Pretty good for the price.
on 1 March 2012
I bought this game expecting to have lots more items and accessories when in actual fact you dont really get that much. I do think the game is worth a buy if you are wanting some new furniture/clothes but dont expect to get a lot. Even though the game comes with new places for your sims to visit you cant actually go inside and visit these places. Definitely worth the cheap price but not worth it if you are looking for lots of new items.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 July 2011
This is the fourth stuff pack for The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD) and although it isn't an actual expansion pack, thus not a significant addition to gameplay, it is an interesting addition to our little Sims' lifestyle.

Basically, it is what it says; a staff pack and nothing more. It includes a few new community lots and venues like a new school, gym, grocery store, library, restaurant and park. Also it introduces a laundry venue, which is nice if you don't already have that. Naturally, all these new venues come with new objects that can be used everywhere in the game. Like all stuff packs, it has a few new hair styles and some outfits, which were not that great in my opinion.

I guess that the only reason to get this stuff pack is if you are bored with your neighbourhoods and need a makeover. At least that is why I got it, and although the community lots are very different and more modern, I cannot say that I really like them. You might like to look at the images before purchasing, to make sure that this style suits you, as with this stuff pack, what you see is what you get and not much more.

This stuff pack was easy to install to my PC and so far it didn't cause any problems to my gameplay.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 June 2015
This stuff pack can be misleading and you have to be aware of what you are actually getting. Most of the lots listed already exist in a different form in most neighbourhoods. This stuff pack adds new lots that you can place in your neighbourhood but it's mainly useless unless you want to REplace your existing lots. For example, I put down the new school expecting my sims to go to that school. But they didn't. In fact no sims will ever visit that school unless you force them to attend there instead. The only option is to get rid of the existing school and place this one there instead.

There's nothing wrong with having a few extra lots for your sims to visit but just be aware of the fact that nothing new happens. The new gym acts just like the old one, the new café like the old one. It's more about creating new looking buildings than anything brand new.

There are two lots however that I really did like. The Laundromat/laundrette was great for neighbourhoods that don't have one as I'm often too lazy to build one for my sims. Also the park features a few new items and is a nice little city type park that kids will especially enjoy.

Overall this stuff pack is okay but if you are happy with your neighbourhoods and the way they look then I think you'll be a little disappointed with this offering. I'd still recommend it to any sims fans out there, but I wouldn't pay too high a price as you really don't get as much as you'd hope for.

A nice stuff pack but be wary of how much you get.
on 31 December 2012
was happy with this product, as it added on more content to the sims3 would have liked a little more sim clothing&hairstyles.
on 21 April 2012
I love the stuff packs! They have great things to help make your house a bit more nice. I particularly looove the new kids toys! Beautiful things, really good pack.
on 6 December 2013
This was the last one, I needed in the Sims 3 collection, arrived very quickly, and didn't disappoint, not the best Stuff pack, but they all can't be amazing.
on 4 March 2014
I'm addicted to the Sims so anything to do with them is on my list. I am able to use this in my story writing to bring the pictures alive.
on 12 November 2012
I feel that this stuff pack, compared to the others, is quite plain. Yes, it does match the description, and a lot of the stuff is handy to have, But most of the stuff seem like they should have came with the base game. This pack is more of an essentials, rather than a specific theme, and in my opinion that adds up to a boring stuff pack. Other than that, there are some good stuff in there, and any frequent simmer should purchase this for those items.