on 23 January 2014
Bought this to take skiing. Wanted to feel safe leaving my brand new board while having lunch on the mountain or drinks afterwards. It is light and small for your pockets. It seems quite tough and will make any thief go on to the next board. does just what I wanted.
on 15 February 2014
Great for bus journeys when you are seperated from your bag and you havent got full view of it

tie it to a bar of the bus and enable the alarm

if anyone touches it, bam, got em !

bus movement doesnt normally set it off :)
on 23 August 2015
The instructions are printed so small they are practically illegible and quite difficult to comprehend.
When armed the alarm is not as loud as one would expect in a serious deterrent to theft.
on 2 June 2013
Used to guard rucksack contents in backpackers dorm. Now others know - they leave it alone. Need something simmilar to stop them nicking my food from communal fridge!
on 2 October 2013
I've not had my bike stolen yet but I presume it helps deter a thief while I drink my post-ride coffee in a Cafe, if not actually warn me of an attempted theft.
on 12 August 2013
It works great, although unlocking it without setting the alarm off is almost impossible (unless I am doing it wrong)? Wish they did a longer cable version.
on 2 November 2013
Use it for coffee stops while cycling, so ease of use and weight score highly.
Like any cable lock, it's for deterrence purposes. So far so good!
on 6 February 2013
We tried very hard to make this work. The alarm went off after such a long time that the thives would be miles away. We had to send it back.
on 5 May 2015
Very versatile and useful, especially when traveling on public transport and you want to tie your bag to the seat.
on 2 September 2013
VERY GOOD. WILL COME IN HANDY .NICE LOUD ALARM & EASY TO SET UP & USE.AT A GOOD AFFORDABLE PRICE

See one answered question