on 22 December 2011
This is a really nicely finished Game Boy look-a-like case, which I've honestly even had people ask me if it's a real Game Boy, until I've showed them the front.

Although it's not the most protective case (it is protective, but could be better), I think this is more of a stylish case, rather than a strong-duty protective case. Looks good on my iPhone 4 though, and I've already found myself putting my phone front side down, just so I can feel as if I'm carrying around a Game Boy, like 'back in the day'.

As for the issues with the writing on the case being 'Luck Case' rather than 'Nintendo Game Boy', mine luckily came as 'Nintendo Game Boy'. However, I honestly do think the company is doing a pick and mix with the case writing and who gets them, as I'm still seeing reviews from less than 3 weeks ago complaining about the writing issues.

Overall I'm pleased with my case, but a not so trustworthy company as it would seem.
on 25 October 2011
The picture clearly shows "Nintendo Game Boy" on it however the actual case says "Luck Case" instead :(

NOT WORTH IT
on 8 March 2016
I was loving this cover, success with everyone that sees it and even has a 3d effect of the button, but after a month of using it I noticed it doesn't seem as fit as necessary, or maybe it stretched? So now I can't take any more photos with flash, the flash reflects of the white part of the cover and now my normal photos also have a white "shade" at the bottom, because the case is covering a bit of the lens, unless I keep pulling it down everytime I'm taking a photo. So I just can't use it anymore and will need to get another case for my iphone 4S.
on 15 January 2014
Needed a light but strong silicone iphone case so decided to but the gameboy style case.
Since i have this case, everyone who sees it, they are like is that gameboy console and i always laugh and tell them its not, its just a case. All my friends love this case.
I have had this case for about 2 years now and the best thing is that if its get too dirty, you can wash and dry it, it will become new again.

One small drawback is that I have used this case 24/7 and it has become slightly loose so every time i take a photo, small part of case is visible at the bottom of the image, so before i take the photo, I push the phone up.
on 10 October 2011
Looking at the picture this looks like an amazing case, bringing back memory's of the look and feel of the retro nintendo game boy.
In reality what is written on the case is "LUCK CASE" very annoying considering it says "Nintento GAME BOY" in the picture.
FALSE ADVERTISING
As a case I wouldn't say it is particularly high quality. However I coupled this with a couple of high quality front and back screen protectors and I was getting endless comments about how great my phone looked.

The case is a low quality silicone construction which definitely doesn't protect the phone and I wouldn't recommend dropping the phone with this case on it or it might be the last thing you do with it. As a fashion icon, or something to have a joke about with your friends then this is the item for you.

Overall you get what you pay for.
on 13 June 2015
Nice cover, protected my phone pretty well so it never cracked even when I dropped it. Cheap too, but loosened a bit after a while. Almost everyone I met actually thought I was carrying around a gameboy, so it must look pretty realistic despite it being only rubber.
on 13 February 2015
I have had for over a year, still working well, phone is still in very good condition, only downside is that if you have skinny jeans you'll find the silicon makes it hard to get in and out of your pocket, good thing I don't like skinny jeans then!
on 10 June 2014
I like soft silicone covers on my phone, just for the fact that they're so easy to take off. The only criticism I have is that they're not so good for protection (protect your phone from scratching at least...)
on 25 June 2012
I bought this case expecting it to only last a little while whilst I picked a decent hard one, but I'm still using it 5 months on and there's no damage to the detailing or strength. Some people on here have mentioned getting a 'Luck Case' - after I placed the order I emailed the seller specifically asking for the Game Boy one pictured, which is what I got and I'm very happy with. I would recommend this to anyone who wants medium levels of superficial scratch protection for their phone (handbags, junk drawers etc) and likes a quirky product. I would advise against this product if you're planning on being a bit more heavy-handed with your phone.

Note that this does not come with the sticky clear screen protectors; you will need to get these elsewhere.