on 24 December 2015
Postage was extremely expensive on this item. My chief reason for buying it was to try and avoid my dark black suit picking up my Blondie dogs hairs and other fluff that it was very inclined to do. It has worked moderately well in that I have certainly noticed an improvement but one could not describe it as being brilliant.
on 12 March 2016
I've yet to assess its anti static properties but this spray is so heavily perfumed I will go out tonight smelling like I've split laundry liquid all over myself. Unfortunately I can't now remove this awful overpowering smell from the garment. I can forget about wearing perfume.
on 27 April 2017
I was getting static from my new shoes whenever I touched anything metal, which was driving me crazy and paranoid. I tried drawing pins in the soles (Google says it works), but to no avail. Tried this spray and it works a treat.Spray on the soles and leave overnight to dry. Lasts about a week before they need re-spraying.
on 17 March 2017
It worked.
on 23 May 2014
I'm not entirely sure if this has worked or not, but since I've been using it, I haven't had any static on my clothes, so I guess it has been working. Will buy more.
on 4 March 2017
Seems to work well.
on 18 February 2013
Good service and such a brilliant invention, always loved this product and glad to have been able to find it on-line again.
on 6 March 2013
Worked well on the underskirt of an evening dress. Static removed and hopefull it will stay away while I dance.
on 28 February 2013
This was bought to spray on the underskirt of a wedding dress which was causing static and obviously I couldn't wash the item. It worked a treat.
on 5 March 2013
I am very static in general and clothes just stick to me - a light spray of this on the inside of clothes solves this problem until the next wash! Great product.