on 6 January 2013
I brought this for my little boy after he had the Spider-Man one for Christmas it is fantastic and when framed looks really brilliant hanging off the wall.

What a really clever idea
on 10 October 2014
Really good fun
on 24 November 2013
Brought for my nephews 6th birthday. He loves anything to do with Marvel Heros & is very artistic. This was the perfect gift for him.
on 2 June 2015
Fab thanks
on 18 May 2013
That was nice and quiet Saturday afternoon. Of course, the jigsaw puzzle was enjoyable time for all family. My younger son, 3-year old boy, helped me and he was sticking blue and red tags onto the masks, when I’ve been holding them. Meantime, my older boy 7-year old, found really easy to put all the flat jigsaw puzzles together. My advice is to allow the glue on the puzzles to dry for longer than an hour. We had left it overnight and finished on the following day. The effect is awesome. My older son has really nice picture in his room now. Definitely I plan to purchase another mega blocks puzzle set.