on 31 July 2016
Verbatim have been fine up till this pack. I am guessing as I have thrown away all the failures, but the coaster percentage must be around 80%.
That's a lot of money for rubbish. Whether this is just a rogue pack or something more sinister I can't say but I will not be using this brand of disc or buying from this supplier again.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 December 2013
All my BR back ups play without fault, however, when burning with these discs I keep getting "miscompare errors" , something I did not get with cheaper discs. Although saying that all the discs play back fine and no coasters I just didnt expect any errors with Verbatim. Would I buy again....???...not sure...maybe only if there were no others available. I have purchased Bluray DL PiDATA (CMC D16) 50GB CAKE TUB 10pcs BD-R Inkjet Printable and have been happier with these. You can buy a smaller amount and they dont take forever to arrive. In addition to this they show no errors at all.
5 people found this helpful
on 13 April 2016
Delivered very quickly from Japan (was ordered on the 29th March, delivery date was up to the 3rd of May but I actually received the item on the 12th of April). As to the discs themselves I have always found Verbatim discs reliable with very few coasters and good data retention (something I cannot say for some other brands where the discs burn fine but a few months later the data is unrecoverable...) Very happy with the product and very happy with the seller - would use again.
on 31 March 2014
In my experience Verbatim Discs are among the best out there, and these dual layer printable discs are no exception. They work faultlessly using Adobe Encore CS6 and an LG blu-ray disc burner (circa mid 2012). Fantastic record and playback quality can be assured with these discs, if price is less important than reliability and quality they are an excellent buy. Highly recommended.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 June 2017
Took a while to get here as they had to come from China (you can tell by the packaging!) but they are fantastic. Never had any problem with any!
on 26 March 2015
Very good Japanese disks that arrived in about two weeks. I can write at times ten using Pioneer blue ray writers and the dye is identified as Japanese Mitsubishi.
One person found this helpful
on 5 December 2016
Excellent spindle. Can definitely recommend it. This is the second spindle I've bought an so far haven't had a single disc failure.
on 5 October 2017
Expensive, but I received a BDR-DL pack which I believe to be Dual Layer and is giving me extra capacity than on a standard Blu ray disc
on 9 January 2017
Getting 50GB for saving data using my Pioneer Blu Ray burner, excellent value,
on 6 May 2015
Excellent quality blu-ray disks

Its worth paying a little extra for quality disks like these. I use them in a Pioneer drive recording at the maximum rated for these disks and I haven't had any failures. Mine were shipped from Japan so took a little while to arrive but well worth it for the quality and reliability.