on 19 August 2014
Present for my partner. He loves it.
Being a timepiece collector, I bought this Timex with the intent of adding it to my growing watch collection. Yet upon opening the box I noticed that the watch looks far better than in real life, so I decided to wear it instead, and bought another one.
This is a lovely quartz movement watch, sporting a clutter free, easy to read fascia. The bracelet is also of top notch quality, and after months of use it still looks brand new.

Key selling points are:
Large clear display, yet retaining an elegant look.
Durable construction.
One button operation. The time setting rotary knob also serves as a backlight (indiglo) when pushed in.
Water resistant means that watch does not have to be removed whilst showering or washing hands.
Maintains time perfectly.... It has not even drifted one second in a week.
The lovely blue illumination makes it very easy to see the time at night.
Mesh bracelet means that there are no links to remove in order to adjust to wrist size.

One might argue that it does not have a date display, but I personally prefer the elegant simplistic design. (apart from the fact that the date would have to be adjusted every other month).

So kudos to Timex in managing to offer a quality product at a cheap price.

Highly recommended!
review image
on 3 December 2013
Most complicated thing about this watch was the adjustment of the wrist strap. I particularly appreciate the backlight to enable me to see the time in the dark.
on 24 October 2013
I bought this watch for my mother as it has a big face so she can read the time without her glasses on. (In bed)
For a watch with a big face it's really nice and not at all gaudy. You can adjust the strap to any size by lifting up the clasp
and moving it up or down. The only downside is that the clasp is quite hard to open so if you are older or have problems
with your hands it would be very difficult to actually get the watch on without help.
on 30 October 2013
When I bought this watch I wasn't expecting to like it so much. It's completely different from the watches I normally wear. I am a 24 year old woman so this looked a bit inappropriate but it works perfect with any piece from my wardrobe, especially with business suits. It's big and clear and the bracelet is amazingly classy. I just love this watch!!
on 5 February 2014
Was really pleased with this watch
it looked very expensive
had lots of compliments on new watch
and a great size looks fab
on 18 February 2014
Great looking watch, with a smooth bracelet and a nice feel to it.

Adjusting the bracelet is done easy, at home :)
on 3 December 2013
Loved the clear numerals and mesh strap, I often find leather straps break very easily. It suits my job perfectly.
on 5 January 2014
I wanted a cheap watch quickly, I chose this for price and some of the reviews seemed impressed.
It is large, it covers my wrist completely and it is chunky, it stands off my wrist by quite away. It has a loud tick
that at certain angles I can hear clearly, a little irritating at night. I also thought that it had an illuminous dial, it does not
you can not read it in the dark. The strap is long, the spare left over after closure reaches the watch in my case, I could not make it any smaller without going under the watch. The good points are its plain simple and very easy to read, it is
a basic no nonsense watch, but if you have slim arms you may feel like you have a clock strapped to your wrist!
on 19 December 2013
Bought as a Birthday Present. The strap was longer than expected but otherwise it is a very nice looking watch.