Customer reviews

on 21 October 2011
I have bought this along with teh bob the builder drill for my twin 2 1/2 boys for christmas! I am very pleased with it, it looks very durable and it is very realistic - exactly like a proper chain saw. I know they are going to love it - especially the protective glasses that go with it! They can look like proper work men now! Would certainly reccoment this product, Although there is cheaper types out there, I think you certainly get your moneys worth by paying that extra bit! I will be looking at the other toys in the range to go with this one now!
on 9 January 2012
For a 2 and a half year old who thinks he actually is Bob the Builder, this toy is brilliant. I was so pleased to find it. The process of purchasing and delivery from the seller was first class.
The chainsaw noise is realistic and the goggles are a great finishing touch to the product.
It's also a good learning toy as we've been 'cutting down' tree trunks in the garden and local park - with a Bob the Builder hard hat on for Health and Safety reasons of course!
on 9 November 2014
Great gift for grandson
on 12 September 2013
Very poor quality - not at all happy bought as part of gifts for my grandson, it was the only thing he'd actually asked for - bought second one so his brother had one too - again broken within about three minutes - absolute rubbish