1,054
Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(1 star). See all 1,054 reviews
on 18 March 2017
Dog dirt. Avoid if you are a bloke.
on 17 April 2017
The DVD is not good , stop at the middle of the scene
on 3 June 2013
I was very disappointed in this film, although I have really enjoyed all of the others. The story was dragged out trying to make breaking dawn into 2 films instead of just one.
on 9 July 2016
Doesn't even deserve one star but it wouldn't let me leave no stars! I bought this Dvd and it came wrapped as if new. However when I opened it it had scratches all over it and would not play - total waste of money and used goods being fraudulently passed off as new goods.
on 1 November 2015
Im not sure if the worst part was the animated baby or its name. The whole premise seems to me to encourage unhealthy and abusive relationships, I would not want my daughter watching it. The actors did very well not to laugh whem they said the names though.
on 7 December 2014
I am really annoyed as was gaurenteed delivery for fri by one and I still haven't recieved it :( my daughter was gutted as was for her sleep over very annoying as could have nipped to local tescos to buy
on 16 January 2016
Was not able to watch film as it stopped,.

Buffering!

I paid £2.49 for this benefit.

BEWARE!!!!!!

I have Virgin @ 50 mbps. Cable to the house.
on 20 April 2012
This movie really gives a new meaning to the word: BORING.
Well, dull has got a new meaning too.
Never read the books but the former movies weren't bad
(except the last one, lessay it was so and so) but this
one is shockingly ... boring, I really can't think of
another word.
on 21 March 2015
Frighteningly bad dialogue, acting, characters, setting, story, pacing. The only redeemable features are the cinematography and the soundtrack, that is all.
on 5 February 2015
Rubbish. Bought as a present for my wife and daughters, who utterly love it though. Completely incomprehensible to the male of the species!