Customer reviews

Size: Large|Change

on 8 May 2017
I bought these to protect my hands while handling rubble I'm using for landscaping but I've ended up using them for gardening too as they're light and thin enough to maintain some feeling. They don't protect against thorns but because they're so fitting you can slip a pair of heavy duty gloves over the top for handling brambles and such.

When chucking rough lumps of concrete around they last a few days before holing. When just gardening it seems like a pair could last a season. Either way for the price they're good value.
on 10 March 2017
Just what I was looking for, not to grippy, not to slippery and lightweight. Does the job, haven't encountered any rips so far as I haven't had them for long, but they work well so far, fits well on hands and not too tight.
on 30 July 2017
Great gloves which I've used many times in the past for DIY jobs such as sanding, painting, and furniture disposal. The rubber on the inside of your hands is tough enough for most jobs and the elastic on the backside is very comfortable. My hands sweat a lot normally and I don't have any problems with these.

My hands are small for a male (about the size of girls hands or smaller) and these gloves were perfect in that regard. The same size also fit my brother who has considerably larger digits.

Good value for the price
on 27 April 2017
Pretty good set of gloves. As an almost full time gardener they get well used but I need something for fine weeding and these are as good as anything else I've tried so far. The wont stop any sharp stuff but are good general purpose gloves just the same.
on 10 December 2016
Perfect for tons of DIY and gardening jobs, saved me hours cleaning my hands, hundreds of splinters,and tons of blisters also saved. I always wear these when decorating, woodworking, lifting heavy items etc. Great grip, great fit, cheap enough to throw away after a couple of uses.
on 6 August 2017
Arrived in time well packed, if you are fed up with latex gloves that keep splitting when you pull them on, or last only five minutes, try these they will keep your hands clean, if not dry . And will last for ages. A good choice for the DIY jobber I think
on 6 March 2017
High quality work gloves.
The fit was spot on and very comfortable to wear while working
Brilliant thanks!
on 17 March 2017
These gloves give good protection while also being breathable and thin enough for fiddly jobs
on 11 March 2016
These seem to be a very small fit for the stated size. I actually gave them to someone with much smaller hands. Hence 3 stars.
They are light duty in terms of palm and finger coating thickness.
The backs are quite breathable.
on 28 March 2017
The thumb is very small on these gloves and the nitrile coating is barely there. Poor quality compared to the brand I bought last time.