Customer reviews

on 3 December 2013
I emailed seller to request for a gold fairy seconds after i placed order. (this is in item description to request a preferred colour or one will be chosen at random). email was checked after item had already been dispatched and i got delivered a silver one... i asked seller for a discount if i ordered a gold one as didnt want my 3 yr old son to be without a fairy if i returned item and i was told no!!! i would not recommend seller but item is ok, but i am sure it can be found cheaper elsewhere.

I have just checked, that description has been amended as when i ordered it said to email a choice of colour or colour will be chosen at random!
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 18 July 2017
Sat perfectly on top of our Christmas tree
on 8 January 2014
A bit tacky, but for the price it does the job well. Packaging poor as it had been squashed in the post, but just survived. Must have had an angel looking after her!!!
on 2 January 2014
This product was as good as expected and although only ordered mid December it came very quickly, thank you, nicely in time for Christmas. Although quite small the Angel looked fine and proportionate at the top of a 7 foot real tree. I shall use the handy packaging to keep my Angel safe for next Christmas.
on 21 March 2013
Mum and dad has a really old fairly for the top of their tree so decided to get them a new one as a surprise and they just loved it
2 people found this helpful
on 19 December 2013
This fairy is beautiful. As it cost so little I expected it to be tat but no she is beautifully made and extremely good value for money.Excellent
on 11 January 2016
THE ANGEL TOOK PRIDE OF PLACE ON MY CHRISTMAS TREE AND LOOKED LOVELY
on 8 January 2014
Purchased this to send out to my son in Australia so that it could go on his Christmas Tree and hopefully be something that he and his fiancée will keep for years too come.
on 28 December 2013
Not the best but suits our needs. Thank you. We only have a small imitation tree so a small fairy was needed.
on 6 August 2013
I searched everywhere for a small fairy for our xmas tree with no luck. this was perfect very pretty and very inexpensive
One person found this helpful