Customer reviews

The Social Network [DVD] [2010]
Format: DVD|Change

on 3 September 2017
I've watched this countless times and I'm sure I will watch it a load more!. It's a great film to have on in the background while working away. The way they have portrayed Mark's disconnection from reality but generousness with his sarcastic one liners gets me every time. I find myself connected to both Mark and Eduardo's perspective and tend to see Mark as the good guy even though you know deep down he isn't. I have recommended this as a watch to many people. I refused to go and see it with my GF at the cinema when it was out due to it being about Facebook but I wish I had now after watching it on DVD.
on 20 September 2017
A great depiction of the horrible things that we are doing to each other via social media. I have long been intrigued by how these IT companies go from garage to global in such a short time. I was more enlightened by this film than by the Steve Jobs story.
on 2 May 2017
As a programmer I'm inspired by other peoples stories. I'm fascinated by how such a simple programme (in its early days) has now moved on to be a billion dollar business.

I loved the film, it's not your typical film and I'd happily watch it again.
on 16 September 2017
A drama that uses many of the techniques of rhetoric to successfully make a movie that, without the propaganda myth to underpin it, is a movie about nothing.
on 22 April 2017
One of my favourite films with good acting, a fascinating history, and a wonderful script.
on 23 July 2017
I didn't enjoy the film at all ,it was not as good as i was expecting and it cut out once
on 9 October 2017
Amazing biopic with a great leading trio, has rewatch value & is really engaging
on 31 July 2015
Whilst not a great film it is a must watch as tells you a lot about the US. If shows us that if you grab enough money it does not matter how you got it be it illegal, immoral or downright criminal all that matters is you get lots of it and it does not matter who you hurt along the way.
on 31 March 2017
Strange film, didn't really enjoy it but interesting to watch
on 14 March 2017