1,068
Format: Accessory|Change
Price:£7.50 - £11.00

on 20 August 2016
perfect card with good speed for full HD movie recording
on 12 June 2015
Does just what it sais on the tin... working as expected
on 28 September 2014
very quick delivery working ok time will tell ok so far
on 2 August 2015
the memory card after I started to use this was corrupt
on 19 February 2015
Really good even when transferring item between phones
on 7 January 2015
Excellent Items, delivered quickly. Highly reccomended
on 7 December 2014
bought it for my mobile, now o never run out of memory
on 16 August 2014
Excellent quality, reliable and fast, very robust too.
on 21 March 2013
very good product as well as the seller of the species
on 19 January 2012
I bought this card for my newly purchased Lenovo pad to stick videos, music onto. I knew, through research, that it would work on my pad but was unsure if it would work on my aging laptop - 8Gb SDHC cards work but wasn't sure about a 16Gb. On insertion of the card (in the supplied adaptor) into my laptop, it took windows some time to recognize a card had been inserted. It then said the card needed to be formatted - fair enough. After another lengthy wait, windows reported the card couldnt be formatted. I tried the card in my pad and it worked faultlessly, although I didnt want to transfer 8Gb of files over USB to the pad as it would take too long.
I took the card to my office to try in my work laptop - a much newer machine - and found i was getting the same error as at home. Thankfully I had a couple of spare SD card adaptors in the office and tried one of those with the card, which worked fine.
I've always been a little sceptical about Samsung products - things I've had from them before have been quirky - and this does nothing to restore my confidence in their products.
How difficult can it be to make an SD card adaptor?
The card itself does work very well, though for how long...