on 20 July 2016
Arrived quickly and well packaged. I bought this as a replacement for my previous triton shower rising rail. Originally wanted the all stainless look but seeing as this product was sold out almost everywhere this is a great alternative. Not hard to put together and looks great. No issues with the shower head as yet. My only grumble would be that the flexible hose is quite short but anyone could purchase a longer one if needed - this definitely doesn't effect the use. Would recommend.
on 23 May 2017
Unfortunately the shower kit I received had already been opened and was probably a returned product. The release button does not work so future maintenance will be difficult. However the design is nice, it was easy to but together only requiring slight adjustments to the end caps where the plastic has overflown, and the different shower head modes are a much welcome addition. Works wonders for my low pressure shower.
on 16 April 2016
A great shower head, it is very good with low pressures (as I have in my house) and the different settings mean that you can always get a powerful jet. Rail and hose are on the short side but this can be negated with careful placement. It does however lose a star for this as, with myself at 6"2' and my GF at 5"1' it's virtually impossible to position it to suit the both of us
on 12 July 2015
This is the worst shower head I have every used. Water comes out not only at the shower head but also at all other different places. I gave this to my housemate as a birthday present and could not feel more embarrassed, by giving such a rubbish present. When I showered with this shower head, the bathroom was a swimming pool, because water comes out at four different places where it should not come out. I do not understand how this product has quite a few of positive reviews. Please save yourself the pain and do not buy this.
on 6 November 2016
The rail was a good price, good quality, arrived on time and was relatively straight forward to fit apart from the snap on end covers which were a bit fiddly and I thought I was going to break them before they snapped into place but they went on and look good
on 10 May 2015
seems OK quality, a little disappointed in the shower head which is not as powerful as my old Grohe, and frustrating not to be able to research screw hole spacings before purchase. I had to buy a longer hose, as the hose supplied is very short. Beware the latest Triton shower rails only work with triton hoses - there is a rubber O ring which is necessary for a snug fit in the riser.
on 28 June 2014
It is a great feature to finish the newly decorated bathroom. It is sufficient for the job. The price is good, the only negative thing is the soap dish is very plastic and cheap looking, better without!
on 18 March 2018
nice, good product. soap dish had to go, cheap plastic, cracked on first touch. easy to set up.
on 30 June 2017
OK, the jets dont really project clean jets of water on any of the 5 settings, its worth spending more on Mira / Grohe shower heads, but this will do for now for the guest shower room.
on 6 May 2017
Looks really good shower kit but unfortunately the hose is way to short so I'm sending it back shame cause it looks ok