on 11 August 2016
Love the subtle scent (personally I can't stand the really strong smelling mainstream detergents full of perfumes - they give me a headache!), and how long the bottle lasts - you only need a small amount for each wash. I had the lavender version of it before this one and it lasted at least 6 months of 1-2 washes a week. It beats all the other eco friendly ones I've tried by a long shot.
7 people found this helpful
on 30 January 2017
I'm very happy with the products ability to clean my laundry, even at low temperatures and with the smallest amount of detergent used. It doesn't leave fabrics very soft or fragrant (which I don't personally mind, but my children complain) Also, I question the manufacturers claim that 3ltrs will do 100 washes. I've been counting the number of loads I've done whilst keeping to the lowest mark on the measuring cap. To date, I have done 25 washes and am at least half way down the bottle. Bearing in mind the bottle flares out at the bottom It is still possible that their claim is true, but I will keep counting...
5 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2012
I've been using this for around 6 years mainly to wash reuseable nappies. It has a natural softener in it that helps keep clothes soft and the smell is lovely. Not at all strong. You only need a little of the liquid and it goes a long way (we live in a hard water area as well).

I have tried other 'eco' detergent and they are no match for Ecos. They do now have the cleaning power or keep your clothes as soft, even with a softener.

For reuseable nappies, I think it is unrivalled.

Would thoroughly recommend this product.

Warning - do not use too much as it will froth like mad!
29 people found this helpful
on 27 September 2016
So pleased. I had been suffering with itching from the Bold and other powders so needed an all natural fragrance free option. I read the reviews about this and took the plunge. Some noted that there wasn't enough smell but I disagree. The smell is really nice but softer than normal powders. My clothes and towels now smell like clothes and towels rather than a taxi drivers air freshener 😁 Will recommend to family and friends. Really chuffed.
5 people found this helpful
on 6 October 2013
Great product, in comparison the same cost as regular detergent and softener (Surf and Lenor) without all the nasty chemicals and much healthier for us and the environment. No complaints, will purchase regularly. Chemical free is the way to go. Washes well, clothing soft and pleasantly, mildly fragrant. Smells lovely.
12 people found this helpful
on 1 May 2017
Smells lovely and fresh better than the ecover I was using before :) I don't think there's 100 washes in the bottle like it claims though and it is quite expensive so that's why I've given it 4 stars
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 2 April 2016
I have washed three loads of laundry with this detergent now. My clothes came out clean and extremely soft (much more soft than they were with usual detergent and fabric softener).
The fragrance is nice but I can hardly smell it on my dry clothes, they only smell fresh not perfumed. Maybe I'm going to add some natural perfume to have that fresh fragrance again.
I will definitely buy this laundry detergent again.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 October 2015
This is a fantastic product that I mostly bought because of its awesome price and that it seemed to be better for the environment.
I live in a two person home and we've had this for just over a year now, and it's only now that I'm having to buy more. Admittedly, we're in Scotland so our water is oft and that means a little goes a long way, but I am happy to say that our washes always come out clean and smelling truly very loveley.
I recommend this very much!
3 people found this helpful
on 20 September 2016
It's a big bottle but unlike another user who says it's a comparable price, I disagree because leading brands are always on offer. Therefore, for me it's more expensive. I like the consistency of it, I have to use more of it per load because I have a 11kg washer. The fragrance is very delicate and not particularly wonderful, I wish it was stronger to make a difference. It is a good alternative for the environment though and vegan friendly I believe so it still gets my approval.
on 24 October 2015
I have previously bought from Holland & Barratt, but decided to look on line, this supplier was the cheapest & I had contacted them to compare prices between this & a powder & they responded back very quickly. This is better value than the powder, I like this because the clothes smell clean but a delicate smell, not over powering. I have sensitive skin & before using this I used to use non -bio powder, but I have found this to be good to my skin.
One person found this helpful