on 23 December 2015
Obviously a normal bowl and masher works well but I just love using this! It's so convenient and just the right size for my little girls food.
on 9 March 2014
It was a lot smaller than expected, my daughter has a rather large appetite, and I can't even make half of her portion at once in this bowl...
on 6 May 2013
even i want to use it when cooking, my daughter wants to play this cup everytime. i think i should buy one more. in other words it is usefull.
on 10 February 2013
This is quite a handy product. I have to admit, I use the masher much more frequently than the bowl, which I find is a bit on the small side.
on 7 May 2015
It's really good at this stage for mashing things up and easy to clean. I doubt it has much long term use after weaning but you never know.
on 26 April 2014
It's does exactly what it says, mashes food up quick and easy. Would defiantly recommend it to help the with the exciting world of weaning.
on 4 October 2014
At first glance it looks too small but will comfortably mash a banana much more quickly than using a fork...
Useful but not essential
on 20 June 2014
Ok for mashing bananas on their own but when mixing fruits I found I needed to use the blended. Wouldn't really recommend as an essential.
on 15 June 2015
A great product which I use this quite often. It is far easier to mash up my daughters food up than if I were to use the potato masher.
on 17 December 2013
Masher is really good, bowl hard wearing and looks good. Should have bought 2, highly recommend. Think price could be a bit less though