Size: Senior/7-12|Colour: Yellow/Royal|Change
Price:£4.08+ £2.98 shipping

on 19 February 2017
on 10 December 2014
It seems like a good product, although they haven't been used yet so I can't say for definite.
on 24 September 2014
I bought the smallest size and they still drowned my child's feet (27), however - they are good socks for the price and the colours are really vibrant on the pitch. They were inexpensive so have decided to keep hold of them for my son to grow into. He complained they are a bit "scratchy" but, from what I've seen of football socks, that's how they all pretty much feel. These do a good job of keeping his shin pads in place too.
on 18 March 2016
Prostar have changed their manufacturers in the last 12 months or so, the material of the sock is now cheap, feels rough on the skin and are so much tighter. They are also being sold for about £2.50 a pair, rather than the previous price of £7.50 or so. So much reduction in price obviously meant something. Binned them, real disappointment.
on 20 September 2014
Poor quality material. Never had blisters from my astro turfs bit did after wearing these. Threw them away.
on 14 August 2012
These socks look great!, they come up in good condition through the wash aswell. I didn't know what to expect to be honest, but i'm very pleased with these socks for football purposes, they fit and feel comfortable, i would recommend these to anyone thinking about buying a pair.
on 22 February 2016
Bought these as I left all my football socks at home and I decided to purchase a nice pair of cheap socks. Prostar are a company I have heard of, and I went with these as a result. They fit fine, I've worn them for quite a few matches now, and they are still in good condition. As a cheap pair to get me through as many matches as possible, they are proving a good purchase and if I'm ever in need of some more, I will likely be back!
on 22 August 2012
A very comfortable football sock indeed. The product is exactly as shown in the picture. The sock is stretchy so easy to put on, but at the same time feels very secure when on. I shall be buying more of these in the future for sure.
on 3 April 2016
Great socks, looked the part but on when I went to pull them on for 6th time they ripped apart in my hands, I had to tape them together to get through my game!
on 5 February 2015
Horrible, cheap synthetic material, feels nasty and has little 'give' . Don't want this stuff anywhere near my skin. Gone straight in the jumble sale bag.