Customer reviews

on 5 March 2014
OK, so I have only worn them once, however you can tell as soon as you get them they are of a very good quality. Feel nice and soft.

I was surprised at how tight fitting they were, and thought I might struggle to get them over shinpads, however they stretched over them well, and I didn't need tape to keep them up.

Much better than some plain official England ones I got a couple of years ago!
on 8 September 2013
I bought these for my grown up son as a jokey gift to wear under his festival wellies but he loved them! Said they were comfortable, not too hot and was hinting for some more!
on 31 October 2013
Bought these for my son (size adult 7), really pleased, wash well and don't go all tight and hard like most football socks.
on 5 September 2015
quality, durable footie socks
on 30 July 2013
Brought these for my husband as he plays football and he said they are very comfortable and good value for money
on 9 February 2014
These are really good quality and were purchased to replace my son's football socks - which are worn at least 3 times a week!
on 8 February 2015
Very comfortable stretchy sock.
on 15 May 2015
Great socks! My boyfriend said best he's ever had!
on 27 August 2015
Everything was ok
on 19 September 2014
Great value, very comfortable and good fit