on 23 August 2013
Ideal for warming up and if you are fourth official. Nike now supply referees not Umbro so is slightly out of date now but wasn't when I first purchased. Quite thin, so won't keep you that warm on really cold nights and days but keeps the wind off and is good for mild days.
on 11 August 2013
what a bargain light weight fits in my golf bag smart and stylish,looks the part have used it in rain and it kept me dry all round excellent product price and delivery
on 27 March 2013
I bought this Umbro rain proof jacket top to match Umbro bottoms also bought .Saved a around 20 pounds to have complete rain suit very cheap for my coaching.Great value speedy delivery.Tough / strong keeps you dry item.
on 1 April 2013
This was a gift for my husband to wear... playing football in the rain! He loves it so all good!
on 11 May 2014
I am very satisfied with this item. its Excellent. its in a very good condition. I am really please. thanks
on 4 September 2014
very nice
on 31 August 2014
ok
on 18 October 2013
just started running again after gap of twenty years was looking for inexpensive kit, this jacket fits the bill plus it is good quality, keeps me dry and keeps the wind out, it is also comfortable to wear running, why pay more?.
on 22 November 2012
This product is very good value for money.It is lightweight and seems to keep out the wind and is showerproof so far.
I do not think it would stand a heavy downpoor but then that is not what it is designed for.
As a training top is ideal though.
One person found this helpful
on 29 June 2013
As a Referee I wanted a shower top to compliment my full Umbro kit the jacket is an added bonus