on 19 June 2013
Wouldn't have one of these given me. I should have taken more notice of the reviews. It worked at first and it is waterproof - that's the only reason it got one star - but then the zip bust. It seemed to be fixed then it bust again. After a lot of false starts I gave up and bought an Evesure one. Couldn't be bothered sending it back for a replacement. By comparison to the Evesure this Ex-pro is rubbish.
on 3 April 2013
Yep; I'm a dopey old beggar and on when I got back home from a holiday, I realised I had left my case in Edinburgh. A quick tour of Amazon les me to this and :

* The camera fits perfectly
* The space for the battery is excellent
* The price is fantastic
* It arrived on time- >>> a day early in fact
* it is very strong

No home should be without one; in fact I wish I'd lost the original earlier as this a lot sturdier.
33 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 January 2014
Got for daughters new camera and wish I hadn't. Nice and cheap but within a month of her getting it the zip started separating once it was zipped. Did not matter who tried to zip it as soon as the zip was closed it just separated again.
on 5 February 2013
I bought this camera case to protect my camera whilst travelling/flying.
For this purpose it works very well. Being able to clip it to a belt loop was useful too.
The one problem I found though was using the zip on the case. Inside there are two elastric straps, one halfway down each side, necessary to avoid the case coming fully open and the camera falling out. Unfortunately the zip catches on these straps and makes opening and closing the case awkward and annoying.
on 29 June 2013
Bought for my new Canon Powershot. Fits like a glove and is completely waterproof too, so I can trundle about in the rain with impunity. Happy to recommend this product, especially given the price.
on 15 May 2013
Fits my Canon Powershot SX150 perfectly and it does not move around when in the case. I expected it to be a hard case but there is some flexibility - still sufficient to protect the camera though. Recommended.
on 15 July 2013
I am pleased with this camera case. Very sturdy and I am sure it will do a good job of protecting my new camera. I haven't tested it for being waterproof. (I hope I never have to)!! So can't comment on that unfortunately!! Also, great price and well worth the money.
on 23 March 2015
Protects camera very well. The only problem is that the strap fixings are totally useless as they keep releasing the strap on any pressure.
on 19 May 2013
I bought this case for my canon a2300, as i like to take the camera out when I go cycling. The only problem is the case is a bit big for the camera which means it slides about in the case,to solve the problem i had to create my own padding to stop it from moving about, apart from that it is a good design especially with the carabina clip so it can be attached to a loop on your trousers.
on 11 November 2014
Excellent product, absolutely no problem.

See one answered question