Customer reviews

Orinoco Womble 8 inch

on 20 April 2012
I bought an Orinoco Womble to take out to my 2yr old Norwegian granddaughter as an extra Easter present, as Orinoco was my daughter's most treasured toy when she was a similar age - so I was delighted that he has become little Olivia's consant companion too, she takes him everywhere, & of course The Wombles are unknown in Norway, so all her little friends are fascinated by him too. Would definately recommend buying this little toy, using my granddaughter's reaction is a guidline!
4 people found this helpful
on 8 January 2015
This little Womble is adorable! I bought Great Uncle Bulgaria too. They're meant to be for my little boy but to be honest it's me who loves them :) They are quite small, but fantastic quality and very, very soft.
3 people found this helpful
on 27 May 2016
Extremely pleased with my purchase. A lovely soft toy, great value for money. Would recommend to others. very prompt service.
One person found this helpful
on 29 June 2017
Nice little womble, well made and cute thanks
on 23 September 2014
Cute little Womble, ideal for the new baby our friend is having and will introduce them in to the world of the Wombles!
2 people found this helpful
on 3 May 2017
FAB.
on 2 January 2013
When my wife said she wanted a womble for Christmas I firstly thought she was mad, and then wondered where I might get one. I found just what I wanted from this supplier.
5 people found this helpful
on 24 November 2016
Love it had to buy
on 12 November 2015
Brilliant and arrived so quickly. Good quality and looks much more expensive than 9.99. Thank you.
on 20 May 2017
Received on time and perfect as described. Thank you I would use this seller again

See one answered question