Customer reviews

on 2 March 2017
Extremely basic.
Extremely effective.
Needs more robust strapping.

The velcro/elastic straps are weak and the pads easily drift from place
during activity. But the protection from the hardened pads is spot on.
on 7 November 2014
Bought for my son to get him started on riding his bike. They are an ok quality, they aren't weighty at all (which is a positive) and they provide decent protection. My only concern would be is that I don't know how long they would last. Mind you for the money if they reduce a few scrapes and cuts I would consider that money well spent.
on 1 August 2016
Bought these in medium for my 6 year old to go with her roller skates and she LOVES them! Fit is perfect although I'd say the knee pads might be tight in a year or so as the elastics were a bit tight but at this price I'm really happy . Totally recommend
on 11 February 2017
Good quality and good price. Son finds the wrist protectors uncomfortable but that's just a personal issue. Made him feel more confident whilst learning to ride his bike
on 20 November 2016
Nice quality, size range means that the fit wont be perfect for the smaller children but they are certainly produced well and will protect my little one!
on 22 April 2017
These items seem to be very strong and look attractive. I have a slight concern that the elbow pads will soon become too tight for my 10 year old as they are already quite snug. Perhaps they could have longer straps to make them better.
on 9 May 2017
Good for for my wee girl. Easy to put on and take off. Won't be using the wrist guards just yet as they're a little clunky for her size.

But great product and does what it is supposed to.
on 15 February 2017
Very strong and sturdy. Great protection given these have been well tested by daughter trying to skate no bumps or bruises in site after using these
on 20 March 2014
These fit my daughter really well and have protected her when falling off her bike, scooter and roller skates so do their job well. My daughter really loves them aswell, so much so she managed to sneak them into her football bag, couldn't believe it when we went to pick her up and she walked out in these!!!
on 17 April 2016
Bought these for my 7 year old daughter for when she rides her skateboard. I got it in Large as I wanted them to last for a while, they are adjustable so fit her well.