Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 December 2013
Jacqui surprised me in that I had not heard her before. she has the skill of both her mother and father.
on 1 September 2011
This is a fantastic CD with all the sensitivity that Jacqui can muster. The lovely touches are to hear her Dad's voice (Sir John Dankworth) to whom the CD is dedicated count her in on 'A Nightingale Sang in Berkley Square' and 'The Man'. I love 'The Man' as it clearly a combination of John and Jacqui's talents as writers of music and words. Her voice on all the songs is pure and the arrangements suit her voice so well. The musicians who accompany her are of such high standards it is great to see that the CD is a success.

It is hard to find the words to recommend it enough!!!! Can we have more of this please!
on 28 June 2014
arrived on time, pleased with item
on 9 November 2016
Great. Some lovely singing.
on 21 July 2016
How could this go wrong?
on 20 December 2015
Top CD
on 22 February 2013
I bourght this for my mum for christmas, she played it all holiday singing along. It made for a brilliant gift.
on 28 October 2011
I was pleased with the recording, it's the first I have by Jacqui, although I have been a life long admirer of her Mother. My disappointment was with the CD case, which was badly broken at the corner, so much so that the case is in two parts and cannot be mended.

The "jiffy" bag was in perfect condition.