Size: 3-5 Years|Change

on 21 August 2013
My grand-daughter was delighted to get this outfit and became 'a nurse' for the whole of the dya it was given to her! Very successful gift for a 5 year old.
on 25 November 2012
This product is really good value. my daughter very much enjoys dressing up in it and playing nurses with her teddies. It arrived very promptly as well.
on 12 December 2014
This arrived very promptly. It wasn't over packaged. It looks to be well made. It is a Christmas present so I haven't unwrapped it fully but it looks appealing. More lifelike than a white costume. I think my niece will love this.
on 19 May 2013
What a great dress for young nurse, well made and looks as itf it will be durable. Happy 4yr old
on 25 January 2015
very good quality, sizing is good and well described. I had a very happy 5 year old on Christmas morning. The material is of a robust quality material, which you would expect of a real nurses uniform, just the same only on a munchkin.
on 3 April 2016
I was delighted with this outfit which I bought for my granddaughter's fourth birthday. Ordered it in the evening and it arrived by noon the next day. Brilliant quality and just like a 'real' nurses outfit. Have recommended to friends.
on 17 March 2015
Delivered really quickly - next day even though I didn't pay extra! Just what I expected for the money size came up a little bit smaller than I would've liked, a little bit short but not too bad I know I have a pretty tall 5 year old! I now have a very excited 5 year ready for helping hands dress up at school on friday
on 13 December 2013
I gave it a high rating because we were very impressed by the quality of the costume in view of its child use. Also, it was delivered direct to our grandchild's address in good time for her birthday - the first time that we have used a delivery address other than our own.
on 20 April 2014
My daughter is thrilled with this looks like the real thing,fits perfect to ,also bought a medical kit which finishes it off excellent quality and good value for money.
on 13 May 2014
My granddaughter wanted a nurses uniform just like her mum',s who is a nurse. All of the outfits I had seen were nothing like the modern nurses uniform so I was thrilled to find one by Pretend to Bee. The uniform is well made and fits my 6yr old granddaughter with a little room left for growth. Needless to say she is thrilled with it and I'm thrilled because its value for money.