on 30 June 2012
This book is great! I used to be very negative person and worry about everything.

Within the first few chapters you're doing exercises that immediately make you aware of the way you're thinking. Exercises are short and easy and really help make you aware that things need to change.

The book is really simple to read and is split into 9 chapters, examples include, achieving goals and goal setting, communication, relationships, health and happiness, overcoming fear and anxiety, and much more.

This book is fantastic for anyone who wants to improve their self confidence and become a more positive person.

Well worth the buy!
7 people found this helpful
on 20 July 2012
This book does exactly what it says on the cover.It gives you lots of practical ideas of how you can boost your self confidence & learn to think positively.It is written in an easy going style by someone that understands what being low in confidence is like as she's been there herself & come out of the other side.It's like having a friend in a book! & I've found it very helpful.
6 people found this helpful
on 29 September 2013
This book was excellent!! It really helped me to feel more confident and have a much more positive life. I feel differently about my life after reading this book. It made me realise that I can change the way I think. Loved it!!