on 25 November 2012
We have a 13 months old boy and we have been using Pampers since he was born. We bought this giga pack Pampers and it was a really disappointment. We didn't, have any problem, since we used the pampers we bought from Amazon. It is definitely not the same quality for sure! Our boy keeps waking up at night, because he is wet, all over his clothes! When we put him the old pampers we have had, the problem just stopped! We can't say if the problem comes from the p&g company -the Pampers producer- or from Amazon. For one thing we are sure, The quality of the two identical products, is definitely not the same!
on 26 December 2012
Having tried all the other brands, from Huggies to supermarket brands, I have 2 year old twin boys & Pampers are the only ones we will now use. Very absorbent, these nappies always fit, they minimise any nappy rash and work really well with the nappy creams. Thanks to Pampers I have dry little boys!
on 28 August 2015
These nappies were very well made and looked very comfortable when dry. The were soft & weren't bulky when they were put onto my little ones bottom. They kept my baby dry for a few hours but the nappy became very bulky when wet & looked uncomfortable. My baby got nappy rash from them. We tried them a few times & each time the nappy rash came back. I didn't trust them enough to try them overnight!
on 18 January 2013
I chose to buy in bulk as its easier than juggling a big box around with the rest of your shopping at the shops, I was very pleased with my purchase it arrived quickly and I knew buying pampers I was buying a quality nappy, will use this service again.
on 8 December 2012
These are more liable to leakage than the baby dry pampers but they are much less bulky and Pampers are the best nappies I have tried on the market. The price is great on amazon especially if you sign up for the regular deal. Straight to our door as and when we need it.
on 12 June 2012
I bought these for my 3 year old son whos just spent the last year in and out of hospital getting over a severe illness ergo why he isn't potty trained yet and these have been fantastic. We bought 3 boxes and the delivery was quick and evne during the night when he moves around alot its NEVER leaked and hes never gotton nappy rash from Pampers. I put him in Huggies for about a few days and he got really bad nappy rash but the minute I put him back in pampers it went.

Pampers are THE BEST nappy brand to buy they are reliable, cheap, don't leak, don't give your child nappy rash and its fantastic

I reccommend this too all parents
on 10 November 2012
nappies are nappies and this is a good price. But the delivery service once you have placed an order is useless. Obviously as nappies run low you prepare yourself to order the next batch in time. The whole point is to save money by buying this product online. However the last two times I have ordered from this seller the delivery time has been well over the estimated date...I am currently still waiting for nappies and will have to spend more on buying a supply until my package arrives. Will find another company that can organise better delivery.
on 13 January 2013
Went to No5 from No4 ,5's are more absorbent but not as strong! protective 'wings' tare easy ,and diapers don't capture smell as good!
Usually I buy from other online stores(not in uk) first time from amazon.uk and are definitely different quality (poor),dont know why...
on 25 October 2012
This is a genuine product at a very good price and free delivery for Greece. It's really practical, efficient and economical to buy this Giga pack -100% recommend!
on 11 May 2013