on 15 December 2011
I bought this liner for a month-long trip to Nepal. The main thing to say is that it is too short and I would also say not wide enough. The dimensions are 2x0.8m and it states that this is comfy for people up to 6ft tall. I'm 5.4ft tall and if I lay flat I had to stick my feet into the bottom corners and still the top of the liner barely came up to my shoulders. There needs to be more material to properly cover over the top of bed linen provided by hostels etc.

There is a useful pillow holder that keeps the pillow from touching you but again this wasn't very big but it did hold the flatter pillows ok.

The material is now looking 'stretched' but is is still kept together. It is also frayed and I have only washed it once on an easy care washing setting. However, the material is quite comfortable against your skin.

This item was cheap so if that's what you're looking for this will do the job.
on 11 October 2011
Bought so I could take it back packing with me. Been using it quite extensively over the past 3 months and It appears I am gradually ripping it down one seem. Maybe I should expect this as it is silk, but would have thought the seems could be a bit stronger.

Edit: Also I am 6ft 1" and when I put a pillow in the pillow case part I cannot comfortably place my head on the pillow and fit in the sleeping bag as my feet want to punch out the bottom. Needs to be a bit longer. Fine for anyone shorter or if you just don't put it over your pillow.
on 11 March 2012
Needed a light weight sleeping sheet for a cycle trip across France. this is light strong and made of silk . good quality and in a handy bag . folds small.
on 7 October 2011
This is a really lightweight sleeping bag liner that folds up and fits back in the pouch easily. It is very comfortable to sleep in and is easy to wash.
Great value for money. In climbing shops a silk sleeping bag liner is usually twice the price.
on 15 June 2013
Bought this for my son on his instruction for his DofE camping as his sleeping bag was not warm enough. This was back in April while the temperatures were still low. He was disappointed as it still didn't keep him warm enough. This wasn't down to the liner though, more to the sleeping bag. I would make sure you know the rating of the sleeping bag first this would enable you to choose the correct liner. The liner was good value for money it came in time for his trip which was good as we ordered it late. It will be used again for his next one in July. Hopefully the temperature will be better by then.
on 12 August 2013
Was a great buy. We travel abroad by motorbike and was the right size to pack into my pannier bag. When we stay in some hotels we prefer to sleep in our liners. Would recommend to anyone who has limited space for packing.
on 22 March 2013
Great value and good for countries where you wanna be protected from bugs and stuff but not want the full heat of a sleeping bag, mine did rip though after a couple weeks of daily use
on 22 September 2014
Ok liner. I would question the sizing though? Not suitable for someone 5-10
on 5 October 2016
Nice product but a bit short for someone 6'2"
on 20 March 2013
Used it twice now on pilgrimage walks in Spain and Portugal. No more swords left, nothing else to say. Goodbye