on 5 August 2011
As a childminder I am often on the go when children need to have a nap, this product has literally changed my working life! The older children I look after can still go out and have fun while the little ones have a sleep in the buggy, no more staying at home through all the various sleep times! The shade creates a calm, dark environment where the babies and toddlers can feel relaxed and secure just like they do at home in the cot. I put this on at the babies regular nap time and within minutes (sometime seconds!)the child is happily sleeping and stays asleep for their regular amount of time. I have one particularly fussy baby who even takes a while to fall asleep in a cot but with the Snoozeshade she drops off really quickly without tears.

In the summer it provides great shade too. It fits all shapes and sizes of buggies, at least it fits all in my vast collection!
on 29 September 2011
My 5 and half month old son is an extremely alert and active little boy. Napping at home isn't a problem as he loves his cotbed and his room is always nice and dark for him to wind down and fall asleep in. However, I was stuck indoors until after his lunchtime nap every day as he simply would not sleep in his carseat or pushchair. If I ever did take hime out before his lunchtime nap, he would end up being overtired by bedtime as he could not wind down and get to sleep. He is an extremely curious and alert little chappie! Every parent will know that an overtired baby is not easy to handle and can often get very upset indeed. After purchasing this product, and using it for only the first time today, I realised my days of being stuck indoors until 3pm are over...hurrah! After attaching the snoozeshade to my son's maxi cosi seat at his usual nap time while we were out, literally 3 minutes later, he was fast asleep!!! Amazing result considering I couldn't get him to sleep in his car seat unless I drove him around for at least an hour if not more! Seriously, if you want to keep your child content and happy whilst out and about by not spoiling the nap routine, just buy this...right now! Can't recommend it enough!
on 5 January 2012
Just returned from a holiday in the sun with my family. We took a snoozeshade for our 14 month old son so he could sleep in his maclaren buggy on the beach. It was fantastic and I have already recommended it to all my friends. He slept longer plus it kept him in the shade....so pleased we bought it!!
on 15 May 2013
This has been one of the best baby purchases I have made. It protects my baby from the glare of the sun which she hates and lets her sleep virtually anywhere without disruption. On holiday I used it daily and it fits a pram and a buggy very easily and is very portable. It was very reassuring to know it has sun protection in it too.
on 13 January 2012
We have two strollers: Bugaboo Cameleon as our proper pram and Peg Perego Pliko Mini as our travel buggy. This snoozeshade fits both very nicely. My husband said that it looks cheap with mesh-like fabric and I do agree but I think the benefits of having such material supersedes the look (porous fabric allows air to ventilate and baby can see a bit from inside so it's not totally dark). I went for this "latte" trim instead of the original neon yellow one as I read many reviews saying that the original trim looks quite horrid so I decided to pay a bit more to get this one (I was thinking of the pink trim as we have a girl but I thought it would be better to go for a neutral one) but it turns out that I'm not so thrilled with this latte trim either as it looks a bit old and cheap as well (but probably better than the yellow green). Another downside is that the zipper makes quite loud noise when you unzip to peek at the baby meaning that I always have to try to unzip/zip slowly so not to wake her up. However, apart from that the product works perfectly well so I'd give it a 4 star. We live in Northern Europe and it's still in the middle of winter so I have only been using this to cover the buggy when out and about or when I put my baby to sleep outside in our terrace (yes, outside even when it's -5 celcius as it promotes good health, she is dress really warm though) but we are going on a trip in the warm South East Asia in a week so we'll get to test it there as well and I'll update the review when we get back from the trip.
review image
on 11 August 2013
This is invaluable, even when the sun is not out this has helped my 9 month old drift off to sleep while were out and about, it looks tidy and I no longer have to drape a blanket over the pram ( which inevitably falls off and needs washing each time) Far better than a parasol whic needs constant adjusting. It works just as well in the car or over the car seat. I have also had a sunshade by outlook but that was more rigid and far less adaptable than the snooze shade.

Job well done definately reccommend. *****
on 2 February 2013
Fits my quinny perfectly, great for holidays, going out walking or even on windy days when you don't want to use the rain cover which can get a bit stuffy. Very happy with product, would definitely recommend
on 8 August 2013
The snooze shade is useful but I would say overpriced. My little one won't fall asleep with it on either, he doesn't like it but once asleep I pop it on & it provides a dark place for a bit of a longer snooze!
on 22 August 2013
Brilliant for blocking out the sun on my Mamas and Papas Zoom pram but also good for use indoors if baby wants a nap as she falls asleep far better in the dark. The zip up bit means I can see her easily and reach in to give her back her dummy if she's spat it out
on 13 May 2013
Not as wowed as the other reviews would suggest by this product. It doesn't fit brilliantly on my pram, despite being described as universal, and I think it's flimsy for the price.