on 2 November 2011
it is a really amazing bonding tape which has a powerful grip,can be used to hang various products.i used it to mount a wireless antenna which has a metal base and since up never fell even though ive only used 2 inches of this tape on the back of the antenna to stick it agains my wardrobe.
on 24 July 2014
I used this tape to fix a number plate to a slightly curved surface. It worked perfectly. I tried twice before with standard tapes and it peeled off at the ends on both occasions. Delighted with the performance of this 3M tape
on 10 November 2015
Used this to fix a surround to the base of a shower tray. It is very strong but you need to be careful not to stretch the tape when pulling it off the reel as it does not fully return to original length and you can end up wasting some tape.
on 11 June 2013
I needed a double sided tape to place a sign on the outside of my business. There was an existing sign which was made of frosted glass and I was merely laying my new sign over the top. As this was outside the join needed to be strong and waterproof. I had tried other tapes and failed, so there was a lot riding on this. I was very surprised how well it worked. It is very strong for such a relatively thin tape and so far it has withstood a lot of bad weather. I would definitely recommend this to others
on 13 July 2012
When you want the best guaranteed sticking power, you go to 3M and that is what this roll is. But careful as you apply it
on 5 November 2015
Seller was good but this product is a waste of time I put on a clean area and put pressure on and then attached to a TVs monitor bracket clamped and left overnight and it just fell straight off my normal cheap white tape was stronger than this it has no stick at all
on 13 August 2013
This seems to have done the trick, I only wanted a small amount of this but had to buy the roll. I used it to stick some lettering on my classic Mustang, went on no problem, easy to use.
on 27 July 2013
Been trying to find an adhesive tape to stick a disc to my car's dash on which to attach my satnav holder. I've tried about five tapes from various manufacturers and all have been defeated by the lack of a smooth finish to the dash. This tape has the job done and holds the disc, with satnav attached, solid.

Very impressed with this tape and certainly lives up to expectation, even in high temperature when most adhesives would become tacky and lose their grip.
on 27 December 2014
I love my IKEA bed, but for the fact that my somewhat rotund rear end kept making the slats fall through the frame. As it is a metal bed I didn't want to have to drill holes into it, and I didn't want to use glue in case I have to remove the slats in future. This tape is an amazing feat of engineering from 3M. The bond is solid, but if I ever want to remove it, I can just cut through the foam.
on 10 November 2014
Purchased this item to stick a loose car trim to my vehicle. Up to now it appears to have done the trick and is holding on.

See one answered question