Customer reviews

Trixie My Kitty Darling Scratching Castle, 90 cm, Beige/Lilac
Style: My Kitty Darling Castle|Colour: beige/purple|Change

on 27 February 2014
I have always adored this cat scratcher design since I am a big fan of Disney Princesses & this reminded me of them. The colours are a lot softer than photographed (which I preferred!). The fabric is the softest I've ever felt on a piece of cat furniture & all of the hidey holes are lined, which a lot of the cheaper ones don't have.
My Mum's cat has fallen in love with it already, so it's a great hit as well as looking good! The scratcher isn't the tallest, so would be best for a breed that doesn't like climbing too much, or a kitten.
Overall it's beautiful & very sturdy. I would highly recommend it!
on 9 January 2016
Lovely and pretty, and easy to assemble, but it's for small cats. If yours are big, like one of mine is, they won't fit in.

Having said that, Sukie went straight into the cave and fell asleep in there for hours, so we must have done something right.
on 17 May 2017
Looks amazing, very sturdy
on 22 June 2016
Best cat beds I've bought, now have two - really roomy for large cats and they can see out of the window. Happy cats!
on 20 December 2015
This is of such high quality and standard
on 29 November 2013
Great castle cats love it sleep and play in the castle bit fiddly to put together but worth it very heavy to move
on 18 December 2015
Looks better in reality and is it a decent size, my kittens are always playing on it and sleeping on it, it keeps them occupied
on 2 October 2013
very well made, easy to put together and such a pretty colour! Both my kitten and me love this. It's designed with us both in mind. An expensive toy but it's worth it for all the fun it creates.
on 4 March 2015
Easy to assemble and looks great!
on 5 August 2013
Castle arrived promptly and was easy to assemble. The kittens started off playing mostly with the ball - they like the rattle noise. Now they can often be found sleeping in the turret.

See one answered question